The company is aware that the ship’s management poses risks to employees, third parties and the environment.
To minimize these risks, the Company:
- All decision-makers handle commercial matters by calculating safe ship operation
- To ensure that the vessels operated are managed by taking into account the safety and environmental protection criteria in accordance with the national and international maritime rules.
- As stated in the SMS, to assign adequate and appropriate personnel to effectively observe and implement safety and environmental protection.
- To provide appropriate training to personnel in order to ensure effective operation of operational procedures
- Observe the safety, environmental performance and validity of related procedures on board.
- Investigation of accidents / incidents on board and taking recommendations to prevent them from occurring and using accident and pollution prevention measures
- Supervises the preparation of unexpected event plans to be used in case of emergencies.
- Safe ship operation and creation of working area.
- To evaluate all risks related to ship, personnel and environment and to take necessary precautions.
- Continuous improvement of the safety culture of personnel (including emergencies)
The company will focus on a global perspective on its activities, which will have a major impact on the environment. Such activities and perspectives will be reviewed to improve the performance of the SMS and the company’s performance and will be changed frequently if necessary.