The Company recognizes that safe navigation is essential to life, ships, cargo and the environment.
Company policy is the strict follow-up of the International Conflict Prevention Regulation (COLREG) rules and the ICS-Bridge procedures manual by all vessels.
Company procedures extend the definition above and provide effective controls, control, communication and management requirements for safe navigation. These;
- Separate shift tasks according to navigational procedures;
- Expedition planning and implementation;
- Cruise checklists;
- Correction of map and navigation publications;
- Complete and appropriate basic navigation equipment and main and auxiliary machinery;
- Identification of underwater backbone requirements;
- Ship position reporting procedures;
- Recording of events during the campaign;
- Adaptation, training and exchange procedures in personnel exchanges;
- Identifying the necessary training needs
- Giving advice concerning emergency procedures